Sunday 29 June 2008

Carl Barat nervous about solo Glastonbury show

Carl Barat is starting to feel a little bit nervous before his Sunday evening (June 29) solo show.

The Dirty Pretty Things man revealed it's the first time he's even gone alone before.

Speaking to NME.com Barat said: "I'm absolutely petrified - I've never done a solo show before."

He added that he hasn't chosen the songs he'll be playing yet.

Barat said: "I guess I should just play songs that I like. I'm not sure what - I'd better get rehearsing!"

Keep up with all the action from Glastonbury this weekend (June 27-29) as it happens on NME.COM. For news, pictures and blogs keep checking the NME.COM's Glastonbury Festival page. Plus make sure you get next week's issue of NME � on UK newsstands from July 2 � for the ultimate Glastonbury review.